Hi guys! In two weeks, I will be in the LA, and I can't wait!
As I am leaving in about a week to see my best friend, I have to pack!
My goal, travelling carry-on only, 7kg maximum allowed!
Time to pack.
How the f-am I supposed to pack my all life in a 40L backpack?
My packing list:
- 4 tank tops and 1 T-shirt
- 1 lightweight vest
- 1 warm jacket
- 1 pajama
- 7 underwear
- 1 bikini
- 4 peers of socks – 1 pair of compression socks
- 2 pairs of shoes. Which ones? Find out here
- 1 travel towel – 1 pareo
- 1 PC hybrid
- 1 smartphone
- 1 pair of noise cancelling headphones
- 1 multi usb hub to charge up everything
- 1 external battery
- 2 micro SD cards
- 1 travel adapt
- 1 toothbrush – toothpaste
- 1 pair of nail clippers
- 1 menstrual cup
- 1 comb
- a few hair ties
- drugs and plasters
- 1 soap – 1 solid shampoo (container to store them)
- My Scrubba bag
- 1 silk liner
- 1 foldable 20L daybag
- My passport/visa/ID pictures
- 1 notebook – a few thoughts
- one small luggage scale
Can it all fit in a 40L carry-on backpack? Let's find out!
All together, we have 8.2kg, nice, right?
Let's just say that my bag was already 1.9kg so that's only 6.3kg worth of stuff! And I'll be wearing my heavy jacket (1kg) on the plane 🙂
Could you pack your life in a 40L backpack? How below 🙂